Flaunt Your Pregnancy Style With These Holiday Season Tips
Are you pregnant and worried about looking your best during the holiday season? Well, worry no more! With these tips, you can flaunt your pregnancy style and look stunning at all those holiday parties. Taking care of your skin, choosing the right clothes and keeping comfort in mind are just a few things to keep in mind. So, read on to learn more about how you can make the most of your holiday season and feel confident and beautiful throughout your pregnancy.
Skin Care Tips For The Holiday Season
You can freely indulge in massages to take care of your skin as it will improve blood circulation and also maintain a healthy skincare regime; apart from this, there are several natural ways as well that can boost your skin health, like –
- Drink lots of water to keep yourself hydrated and to flush out to toxins from your body.
- Eat the right kind of food to get the required nutrients and to keep your skin glowing.
- You can try out home remedies for skin care as well, like, applying aloe vera on the skin.
Dressing Tips For The Holiday Season
It might seem like too much work to dress up during pregnancy but, trust us, it is not that hard. You just need to dress up a little differently for some time so that you not only look good but also feel comfortable. Follow these three basic tips to get your pregnancy style on point –
Know your body type
Every woman puts on weight differently during pregnancy; know your body type and understand the changes your body is undergoing. Try to analyze what kind of dresses you feel most comfortable in.
Play to your body’s strengths
Knowing your body type will help you understand your body’s strengths so that you can choose the perfect dress, for example, if you are putting a lot of weight on your arms, go for ruffles.
Make comfort your priority
Comfort should be your priority, whatever dress you choose, ensure that you feel comfortable in it for hours without feeling restless, also it should aid your frequent trips to the restroom.
Check out the dresses at Morph Maternity, India’s most loved maternity wear brand, that are classy and stylish and won’t burn a hole in your pocket as well. You can also find lots of tops, bottoms and shrugs as well that you can pair up for a party.
Things To Remember
There are a few things that you should be cautious about, like –
- Avoid dangerous cosmetics – When using any cosmetic product, avoid those that contain chemicals, like, retinoid, tetracycline and hydroquinone, as they, according to studies, are harmful to the development of the fetus as well as pose risk to the mother’s health.
- Avoid wearing high heels for long – Try to avoid wearing heels, however, if you would like to wear a pair sometimes, then make sure that you don’t stand in them for long. If you are going to some party with heels on then try to sit every now and then to relax your feet.
Being pregnant during the holiday season should not be a cause for worry when it comes to looking your best. By taking care of your skin, dressing comfortably yet stylishly and being cautious with cosmetics and footwear, you can rock your pregnancy style at all those holiday parties. Remember to know your body type, play to your body’s strengths and make comfort a priority when choosing your outfits. And for all your maternity wear needs, be sure to check out Morph Maternity for classy and affordable options. With these tips in mind, you can feel confident and beautiful throughout your pregnancy and enjoy the holiday season to the fullest.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS, FASHIONISTA MOMMIES!
Shop all Morph essentials including Maternity Incontinence Panties for an extra 10% off using code "HOLIDAYS"